2016/17 and 2017/18 upload schedule
- Q4 2016/17 – collection window is now open and will close 1 June
- Q1 2017/18 - collection window opens 18 July and closes 10 August
- Q2 2017/18 - collection window opens 12 October and closes 9 November
- Q3 2017/18 - collection window opens 11 January 2018 and closes 8 February 2018
- Q4 2017/18 - collection window opens 12 April 2018 and closes 10 May 2018
Each quarter we will send the contacts we have a unique link for their authority. If you are already a key contact and do not receive a link for the upload period, or if your authority is not yet participating, please contact email@example.com to request a link.
You can provide data for any previous three periods, alongside the current one, there is no need to request separate links to backfill or change the data from previous periods - you can now do that all within one form.
To see an overview of the data that was collected in Q3 2016/17, you can access this word document
If you would like to see whether your council provided data in Q3 2016/17, you can view this list of participating councils. Remember even if your council did not participate, you can get involved in the next quarter.
You don’t have to submit data for all metrics to participate, just those that are of interest to you locally. The upload process is designed to be very quick and easy, and involves simply entering your authority’s figure into an online form.